Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Poop watch

I am a frequent stalker of the Chicken Chick :)...well, her blog. LOL....today's topic is poop!  We are trying to determine if Jazmine is leaving the nest to eat/drink ....my main source of help is Kathy the chicken chick :) ! 

Here is her page on POOP!  Viewer beware...lol...

http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/02/whats-scoop-on-chicken-poop-digestive.html


Now for the Jazmine update:

she pooped in her flippin nest...so I got to clean that out.  Checked on her eggs and they all look good!!  I tried taking photos of my candling, but they suck so I will try again in a few days...this time with help...You cannot successfully take pics while holding a flashlight with an egg on top and disposable gloves on....but here they are...

Ok...you can kinda see where the "spider webbing" is...kinda, but i can totally see it in person....like i said, the pics suck...






Here...let me draw it in a little....









Here you can see more spider webbing.






Jazmine pics for today :)  

here she's readjusting after I took her off the nest for a few minutes.....                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment