Saturday, February 2, 2013

And then there was 15.....

SERIOUSLY.......

after a ridiculous day of phone calls, accidents and police from different areas....I come home and my sweet little black silkie "Flo-Rida" was laying lifeless only 4 feet from the coop....about a foot away was a new crime scene with feathers everywhere and large, "bird-like" scratches on the ground...poor little guy was missing from his lower beak all the way down to his legs.... 

Proud of myself that I didn't cry until I called Nate, but I totally cried like a 2 year old....then put on my big girl panties and  cleaned up the mess....


*poor sweet Flo-Rida* ...Your babies are hatching next weekend and will never know you...we'll tell them you died a heroes death...in combat...probably with a hawk or eagle....

No comments:

Post a Comment